Sunday 1st, 8th and 15th December from 10am
Avant’s arrival of Santa Claus is unlike the traditional idea of the jolly red-suited man driving his reindeer powered sleigh. Our Father Christmas flies in by helicopter over the roofs of Lancashire, landing at the garden centre and blowing the crowds off their feet.
This year, Santa will meet and hand out gifts to all the little girls and boys who have booked our Arctic Breakfast with him.
Tickets cost £8 and include:
- exclusive access to our Arctic Breakfast area (come warmly dressed)
- a gift handed to each child from Father Christmas
- Photo opportunity
Whilst waiting for Santa’s big entrance, customers can:
- browse our Christmas craft market
- make your own special letter or Christmas wish lists to give to him
- watch any of our craft demonstrations
- listen to the festive music of the chorley cadets
- have your face festively painted
- grab a breakfast barm in our Arctic area
- book your Christmas dinner or just munch on a mince pie!
Or maybe just come and take a look around the cafe and local art gallery, fish and aquatics, plants, Christmas trees, farm shop, orangeries, spa pools and fencing that can all be found at Avant. There’s so much to see and do to get into the Christmas spirit and entertain the family!