Positioned just minutes from the M6, Avant has so much more than you would expect of a traditional garden centre.
- Café Gallery serving delicious homemade meals from locally sourced produce
- A diverse collection of art created by talented, local artists which changes monthly
- Friendly expert gardening advice and an inspirational plant centre
- A variety of gardening, arts and crafts courses and workshops
- The latest trends in gifts, novelties and stocking fillers in our extensive giftware area
- A large, free car park with spaces for bikes and disabled parking
- And there’s always something going on with our many events throughout the year!
Join the Avant Gardening Club with horticulturalist Sue Jeffries:
Book your place now on Tel: 01772 433777.
For the very latest information on what is happening at Avant, be sure to check out our Facebook
page, and follow us on Twitter
We offer friendly, knowledgeable advice and guidance on most garden-related problems, with specialist help available from our plant manager Radio Lancashire’s Diane Harrison.
You can enjoy a home-cooked meal with great coffee in interesting surroundings in our Cafe Gallery, home to the works of local artists and crafters.
“I just wanted to thank your staff for their help on Thursday evening.
I was given help on selecting appropriate plants and pots for my balcony, the prices were very reasonable, and one of your staff even delivered my items that same evening to my home. Fantastic service.”
– Mr L Brophy, Leyland
Our gift area carries a delightful range of trends, from the latest in vintage and shabby chic home decor, to collectables such as Pets with Personality and More than Words, to haberdashery items difficult to source locally.
Other Businesses at Avant