Positioned just minutes from the M6, Avant has so much more than you would expect of a traditional garden centre.
- Café Gallery serving delicious homemade meals from locally sourced produce
- A diverse collection of art created by talented, local artists which changes monthly
- Friendly expert gardening advice and an inspirational plant centre
- A variety of gardening, arts and crafts courses and workshops
- The latest trends in gifts, novelties and stocking fillers in our extensive giftware area
- A large, free car park with spaces for bikes and disabled parking
- And there’s always something going on with our many events throughout the year!
We offer friendly, knowledgeable advice and guidance on most garden-related problems, with specialist help available from our plant manager Radio Lancashire’s Diane Harrison.
You can enjoy a home-cooked meal with great coffee in interesting surroundings in our Cafe Gallery, home to the works of local artists and crafters.
We now proudly offer courses in a wide variety of artistic techniques.
– Mr L Brophy, Leyland
Our gift area carries a delightful range of trends, from the latest in vintage and shabby chic home decor, to collectables such as Pets with Personality and More than Words, to haberdashery items difficult to source locally.